Welcome to MDP.School, operated by Burning Socks LTD.
By accessing and using our website and purchasing our courses, you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service:
1. Course Access and Use a. Our courses are available for purchase through our website and are intended for personal, non-commercial use. Upon purchase, you will receive access to the course materials for the duration specified in the course description. b. You are prohibited from sharing your account credentials or course materials with third parties. c. We reserve the right to terminate your access to our courses if we suspect any unauthorized use or sharing of your account.
2. Intellectual Property a. Our courses and all materials provided with them, including but not limited to videos, audio, text, and graphics, are the intellectual property of Burning Socks LTD and are protected by copyright laws. b. You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use our course materials solely for personal, non-commercial purposes.
3. Payment and Refunds a. Payment for our courses must be made at the time of purchase through our website. b. We may offer refunds within a specified timeframe after purchase. Refund requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. c. We reserve the right to modify our course pricing at any time.
4. Limitation of Liability a. We make no guarantees regarding the outcomes or results of our courses. b. In no event shall Burning Socks LTD, our affiliates, or our instructors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our courses or website.
5. Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to our courses or website at any time for any reason, including but not limited to suspected violation of these Terms of Service.
6. Modification of Terms of Service We may modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting the updated terms on our website. Your continued use of our courses and website following any such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
7. Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com.